News and Announcements
The Fall 2018 soccer season is almost upon us! To get ready for the Fall season why not stop by Dick’s Sporting Goods in Poughkeepsie on 8/25 or 8/26 for a special discount off your purchase. See attached flyer for more details. The discount applies to your entire purchase, not just on soccer gear. Your support during this weekend benefits the EFSC relationship with Dick’s
The document Soccer2018Eastfishkill20.pdf was attached to this post.
All initial registrations will take place online – there will be in-person sessions after teams have formed for payment by check and for new registrants to show proof of residency and date of birth.
• ALL player registrations will be placed on a wait list until enough coaches are secured to create teams ◦Players will be taken from the wait list in the order of registration (all registrations are date and time stamped)
◦You will not be charged until your child is placed on a team
◦Fee details (Full year registration Fall and Spring): ◾Kickers & Me (U3 and U4) Registration Fee is $85. Uniform not required – shirts provided
◾CU5 Registration Fee is $85. Uniform not required – shirts provided
◾CU6 – CU10 Registration Fee is $105
◾All others (LDT) Registration Fee is $115
◾There is a $40 non resident fee for each non East Fishkill resident player
• INTERESTED IN COACHING? REGISTER NOW! ◦Coaching registrations will not be placed on the wait list
◦Teams will not be created until we have enough coaches secured to create teams
• CU12, GU12, CU15, GU15, CU19 and GU19 DIVISIONS ◦as per our governing league, EHYSL, players are no longer permitted to play both travel and intramural for EFSC or any other club
• DIVISIONS: ◦ Kickers and ME (Peewee Soccer) – Birth Years 2015-2016 – For more Details Click Here
◦ CU5 BIRTH YEAR 2014 ◾practices/games will only be on Saturdays
◦ CU6 BIRTH YEAR 2013
◦ CU7 BIRTH YEAR 2012
◦ CU8 BIRTH YEAR 2011
◦ CU10 BIRTH YEARS 2010 and 2009
◦ CU12 BIRTH YEARS 2008 and 2007 ◾open to boys and girls
◦ GU12 BIRTH YEARS 2008 AND 2007 ◾open to girls only
◦ CU15 BIRTH YEARS 2004, 2005 and 2006 ◾open to boys and girls
◦ GU15 BIRTH YEARS 2004, 2005 and 2006 ◾open to girls only
◦ CU19 BIRTH YEARS 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 ◾open to boys and girls
◦ GU19 BIRTH YEARS 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 ◾open to girls only
•Link to the EFSC Intramural Program SI Play registration system: http://eastfishkillintra.siplay.com/site/
UNIFORMS (for new and returning players):
• ALL East Fishkill Intramural Program Soccer players will now wear the same uniforms! (Kickers and Me and CU5 Divisions – Club will provide Shirts) ◦this will allow for players to order the appropriate size
◦players will be able to wear the same uniform from from year to year as long as it fits
◦players will be able to order individual replacement pieces as needed
•Each player will be responsible for having one blue and one white jersey; black shorts and black socks for each game
•Returning players who have both uniforms from the 2017-18 season do not need to order a new uniform
• INTRAMURAL orders should be placed at https://efscintramural.itemorder.com ◦Sizing is available at Goal Evolution
◦Goal Evoltuion is right accross fromt he 52 Sports complex
•Please DO NOT order your uniform UNTIL YOU ARE PLACED ON A TEAM
Click Here to find your Division Leader: http://www.teampages.com/organizations/3147/pages/114423
We have closed the fields for the summer. We want to rest them and the town is going to do some maintenance. Please do not use the fields until further notice.
East Fishkill Soccer Club is inviting boys and girls who are interested in playing travel /premier soccer to come out and join our team tryouts. We have over 30 girls and boys travel (and premier) teams ranging from 2001-2011 (HS-U8). East Fishkill soccer teams play in several different leagues based on teams competitiveness:
• East Hudson Youth Soccer League
• Premier leagues
All team tryouts running now until June If you are interested please visit EFSC.net and check out the travel page, tryouts section to see what teams we have and when the tryouts are. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to one of our travel directors at
See you on the fields!!!!!
The document East_Fishkill_Soccer_Club_Tryouts_Flyer.pdf was attached to this post.
The East Fishkill Soccer Club in conjunction with Leyton Orient FC is offering our 1st annual Summer Camp the week of Monday June25 thru Friday June29th. They have a couple options for the Camp.
•There will be a Half day camp from 8:00 am to 11:00am. Cost is $175.
•There will be a Team Training Sessions from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Cost is $1500 for the week.
For me details please contact our DOC Coach CJ Greenwood (email@example.com). Also check out our Programs links for this and other camp program details.
The document East_Fishkill_Leyton.pdf was attached to this post.